Staff Nurse - ICU
- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWFlYTcwOTM5ZDFjYjQ1MTA3NDcxZjg3ZjM1OTYzNWUZxSValNGLfuwFZZF8a3dwaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 46 more ads from this profile
- 2021-05-10 16:07:00 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Staff Nurse - ICU Job opportunity in a Intensive Care Unit at a South Dublin Hospital
Acute Staff Nurse Job in the Intensive Care Unit at a one of Europe’s most technologically advanced hospitals located in South Dublin. Your role will be to work with a multidisciplinary team and to provide direct care to assigned patients. Hours are Fulltime & Salary is in line with HSE Payscale €30,609 - €47,431 + DOE. If you would like to build on your knowledge and experience in the area of Intensive Care Nursing then this is the job for you!
Simply click Apply and send in your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information. If you do not have an up to date CV then send us what you have & we will update it for you!
Job Title: Staff Nurse - ICU Salary: HSE payscale €30,609 - €47,431 + DOE Location: South Dublin Hours: Full time
• Competitive Salary and an excellent pension scheme, a generous sick pay scheme, life assurance, discounted healthcare for you and your immediate family, subsidised on-site cafés and discounts at local businesses. Once you complete 2 years of service, you’ll receive income protection and paid maternity leave
• Our client is easy to get to and offers relocation support and subsidised parking. If you use public transport, it is a 10-minute walk away from a Luas stop and a number of buses from Central, North, West and East Dublin intersect here
• If you’re looking to develop professionally, this hospital is one of the most technologically advanced in the country. You get study support for third level courses, including financial support and study leave
• Registration with the NMBI
• 1 year Critical Care experience preferred.
What Three Q offers candidates:
• Help sprucing up your CV
• Interview Preparation & Tips
• Referral Scheme – Refer a friend or family member & get upto €250 (T&C’s apply)
• Bursary Scheme – If we place you in a Medical/Nursing role after 6 months you get a €250 training bursary (T&C’s apply)
Simply click Apply and send in your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines