Staff Nurse - Intellectual Disability
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NGVhZmNhMTllMmYzNWVjMmNjODUxNzdiOGI5ZGU4YTLl5UyE4a5yb4l9JS3ZfRL3aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vN2JiZDY2MDIyYTQ3NjMyMzBiMTAyYWI3ZDRkMDc3NWRhMzliOWM5YWY2MTY0ZDE0Nzk3YmNjZWJhY2IwMjMwZS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- HR Contact:
- Co. Limerick Limerick
- 50 more ads from this profile
- 2019-05-15 11:21:21 4 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Staff Nurses are required for an Intellectual Disability service with multiple Day and Residential Services in Cork and Limerick.
Full time and part time positions available.
Contact Aisling on (01) 905 9333 for more information
Suited to those with experience caring for children and/or adults with an intellectual disability in a day or residential setting.
Job title: Staff Nurse Intellectual Disability. Location: Cork and Limerick Salary: DOE Hours: Full & Part time.
Some of the features of these facilities include:
-Sports grounds (for team and individual sports)
Friendly and caring work environment
Excellent career opportunities
Provide person-centred, socially inclusive care to those with an Intellectual Disability in a friendly and supportive environment
The ability to work on one’s own initiative and supervise service users/staff
Qualifications and Skills:
Must be registered with NMBI
A full Irish/EU Driving License
R.N.I.D. qualification desirable, but not essential
Experience in managing behaviour which challenges.
Contact Aisling on 01 905 9333 for more information.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines