Staff Nurse - Medical Ward
- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWFlYTcwOTM5ZDFjYjQ1MTA3NDcxZjg3ZjM1OTYzNWUZxSValNGLfuwFZZF8a3dwaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- HR Contact:
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 22 more ads from this profile
- 2019-09-02 12:19:20 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Staff Nurse - Medical Ward
Are you a Registered General Nurse with experience working on a busy medical ward?
A large acute public hospital in North Dublin is looking for Staff Nurses to join its Medical Division. Salary €29 346 - €45 701 DOE. The Medical Division consists of seven wards, catering for a range of specialties including Respiratory Medicine, Gastroenterology, Rheumatology, Infectious Diseases, Palliative Care Medicine and the Emergency Department.
If you'd like to apply for this position, send us your CV at adverts(at)3qrecruitment.ie with AR17410 in the subject line or call Clare on 01-905-9333 for more information.
Job Title: Staff Nurse Location: North Dublin Salary: €29 056 - €45 701 DOE Hours: Full time
Excellent opportunity to build your career in one of Ireland’s leading hospitals
Access to Postgraduate courses supported by RCSI
Sick Pay Scheme
To assess patient care needs and plan, implement and evaluate programmes of care which meet the patient's physical and emotional needs.
Maintain a safe environment for patients
Function quickly and effectively in an emergency situation
Respect the dignity and confidentiality of patients, serving as an advocate as necessary.
Skills & Qualifications:
Recent acute experience
If you'd like to apply for this position, send us your CV at adverts(at)3qrecruitment.ie with AR17410 in the subject line or call Clare on 01-905-9333 to discuss this job further.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines