Staff Nurse - Medical
- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWFlYTcwOTM5ZDFjYjQ1MTA3NDcxZjg3ZjM1OTYzNWUZxSValNGLfuwFZZF8a3dwaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- HR Contact:
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 31 more ads from this profile
- 2019-10-15 12:18:30 3 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Staff Nurse - Medical
A large acute hospital in North Dublin is looking for Staff Nurses to join its Surgical wards.
Across four wards, the Surgical Division specialises in General Surgical/Vascular and Upper G.I. conditions, Orthopaedic (trauma) and Plastics, as well as Gynaecological and Colorectal surgeries. If you have experience in an acute hospital setting Hit APPLY Now.
Click Apply and send us your CV or call Clare on 01-905-9333 for more information.
Job title: Staff Nurse Location: North Dublin Salary: Salary €29 056 - €45 701 DOE Hours: Full time
• Excellent opportunity to build your career in one of Ireland’s leading hospitals
• Access to postgraduate programmes
• Relocation Package
• Supportive of staffs’ professional development
• To assess patient care needs and plan, implement and evaluate programmes of care which meet the patient's physical and emotional needs.
• Maintain a safe environment for patients
• Function quickly and effectively in an emergency situation
• Respect the dignity and confidentiality of patients, serving as an advocate as necessary.
• Candidates must be fully NMBI registered
• Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland
• 1+ years post graduate experience
• Relevant recent acute/surgical experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. Click Apply and send us your CV or call Clare on 01-905-9333 for more information.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines
Apply for this job
Please enter your name and email address below.
You will be redirected to an external page where you can finish applying for this job.