Staff Nurse - Nursing Home
- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWFlYTcwOTM5ZDFjYjQ1MTA3NDcxZjg3ZjM1OTYzNWUZxSValNGLfuwFZZF8a3dwaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- HR Contact:
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 27 more ads from this profile
- 2019-07-12 15:10:08 1 year ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Staff Nurse Job - North Dublin
A Nursing Home located in North Dublin is looking for two Staff Nurses to join their nuring team that provides nursing care to around 40 older adults. If you're looking for a facility that's convenient to get to where you'll be support in further developing your nursing skills then this may be the jobs for you. Call Clare on (01) 905 9333 for more information or send your CV to adverts(at)3qrecruitment.ie with ADCA-17212 in the subject line to apply.
Job title: Staff Nurse Location: North Dublin Salary: DOE Hours: Full time
This nursing home is a 5-minute walk from a DART station and is well connected by a number of bus routes making it convenient to get to whether you’re travelling from within or outside of Dublin
It is part of a nursing home group that has multiple facilities in Dublin as well as nursing homes in Wicklow, Meath and Tipperary, offering career development opportunities should you be looking to advance your career in the future
As a facility that looks to support you in providing quality nursing care, you will have access to on-going CPD that includes Wound Care, Palliative Care, etc.
Breaks are paid and meals are provided so you’ll be able to avoid the additional stress that comes with preparing packed meals for long shifts
Recent experience in elderly care
Excellent communication skills
adverts(at)3qrecruitment.ie with ADCA-17212 in the subject line or call Clare on (01) 905 9333 for more information.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines