Staff Nurse - Oncology Day Unit
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NGVhZmNhMTllMmYzNWVjMmNjODUxNzdiOGI5ZGU4YTLl5UyE4a5yb4l9JS3ZfRL3aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vN2JiZDY2MDIyYTQ3NjMyMzBiMTAyYWI3ZDRkMDc3NWRhMzliOWM5YWY2MTY0ZDE0Nzk3YmNjZWJhY2IwMjMwZS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- HR Contact:
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 43 more ads from this profile
- 2019-05-14 16:17:46 3 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Staff Nurse required for the Day Oncology Department of a North Dublin acute private hospital. The Medical Oncology Department provides a range of Systemic Cancer Therapies; Chemotherapy, Immunotherapy, Hormone Therapy and Palliative Care. Those with a background in Oncology nursing are suitable to apply. Call Aisling on (01) 905 9333 for more information or send your CV to adverts(at)3qrecruitment.ie with 'ADAR-16931' in the subject line to apply.
Job title: Staff Nurse Location: North Dublin Salary: €30k-45k Hours: Full time
Continual Learning and Development support
Registration with NMBI
3 years management experience in an acute setting
Management course desirable
To apply for this Oncology Nurse job, send your CV to adverts(at)3qrecruitment.ie with 'ADAR-16931' in the subject line or call Aisling on (01) 905 9333 for more information.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines