Staff Nurse - Oncology
- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWFlYTcwOTM5ZDFjYjQ1MTA3NDcxZjg3ZjM1OTYzNWUZxSValNGLfuwFZZF8a3dwaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- HR Contact:
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 29 more ads from this profile
- 2019-09-02 12:17:42 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Are you an RGN with experience in the area of Oncology?
Oncology Nurse job at a large acute Hospital in North Dublin. Be a part of Ireland’s recognised centre for integrated oncology and palliative medicine. Contact Clare on 01-905-9333 for more information or email adverts(at)3qrecruitment.ie with 'AR17412' in the subject line, to apply.
As an Oncology Staff Nurse, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team that provides cancer care which includes supporting patients post-diagnosis, providing adjuvant therapy, providing diagnostic and interventional radiological services, psychotherapy, etc. If providing individualised cancer nursing care is something you are passionate about, this may be the job for you.
Access to the latest developments and technologies in cancer care
Opportunity to be part of a highly specialised multi-disciplinary team that provides comprehensive cancer care
Registration with the NMBI
Recent experience in an acute setting
Experience or qualification in oncological nursing
To apply for this nursing job, send your CV to adverts(at)3qrecruitment.ie with 'CA17412' in the subject line or call Clare on 01-905-9333 for more information.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines