Staff Nurse - Psychiatric
- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWFlYTcwOTM5ZDFjYjQ1MTA3NDcxZjg3ZjM1OTYzNWUZxSValNGLfuwFZZF8a3dwaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 49 more ads from this profile
- 2021-02-11 12:34:16 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Staff Nurse – Psychiatric/Mental Health Job Opportunity with a lead provider in Homeless & Addiction Services in Dublin South
Registered Staff Psychiatric/ Mental Health Nurse job with a Homeless & Addiction service in Dublin South. Your role will be to provide holistic, person centred nursing service in line with our client’s ethos to service users. Salary is €35,000 - €44,000 + DOE. Hours are Fulltime at 39 hours per week. If you are a RPN who is passionate about promoting recovery and the enhancement of the quality of life for service users then this may be the job for you!
Simply click the Apply button and send in your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information. If you do not have an upto date CV then send us what you have and we will update it for you!
Job Title: Staff Nurse - Psychiatric Hours: 39 Location: Dublin South Salary: €35,000 - €44,000 + DOE
• Our client offers a Competitive Salary, Fulltime hours and work-life balance structures.
• You will receive a minimum of 23 days annual leave, sick pay scheme, paid maternity leave and contribution pension scheme (after 6 months)
• If you are interested in professional development then you will be offered a learning & development programme and Educational Assistance such as study and exam leave & scholarship foundation.
• NMBI Registration as a RPN
• Expereince in an acute setting
• Experience working in the homeless sector and advantage
What Three Q offers candidates:
• Help sprucing up your CV
• Interview Preparation & Tips
• Referral Scheme – Refer a friend or family member & get upto €250 (T&C’s apply)
• Bursary Scheme – If we place you in a Medical/Nursing role after 6 months you get a €250 training bursary (T&C’s apply)
Simply click Apply and send in your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines