Staff Nurse - Surgical
- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWFlYTcwOTM5ZDFjYjQ1MTA3NDcxZjg3ZjM1OTYzNWUZxSValNGLfuwFZZF8a3dwaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 46 more ads from this profile
- 2021-05-07 15:05:14 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Staff Nurse - Surgical job in a South Dublin Hospital
Surgical Staff Nurse Job in the In-patient Unit at a one of Europe’s most technologically advanced hospitals located in South Dublin. As a Staff Nurse in the Surgical In-patient Unit, your role will be to provide outstanding Nursing care to patients in the Medical & Surgical ward. Hours are Full time & Salary is in line with HSE payscale €30,609 - €47,431 + DOE. If you would like to build on your knowledge and experience in the surgical field and enjoy working in a facility that is at the cutting edge of surgical technology then this is the job for you!
Simply click Apply and send in you CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information. If you do not have an upto date CV then send in what you have & we will update it for you!
Job Title: Staff Nurse – Surgical Location: South Dublin Salary: HSE Payscale €30,609 - €47,431 + DOE Hours: Full-time
• Competitive Salary and an excellent pension scheme, a generous sick pay scheme, life assurance, subsidised on-site cafés and discounts at local businesses. Income protection and paid maternity leave after 2 years
• Our client is easy to get to and offers subsidised parking. If you use public transport, it is a 10-minute walk away from a Luas stop and a number of buses from Central, North, West and East Dublin intersect here
• You get study support for third level courses, including financial support and study leave in one of the most technologically advanced Hospitals in the country.
• Registration with the NMBI
• Recent experience in an acute setting
• Experience working in a Surgical Ward, an advantage
Simply click Apply and send in your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines