Staff Nurse - Theatre & Anaesthetics
- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWFlYTcwOTM5ZDFjYjQ1MTA3NDcxZjg3ZjM1OTYzNWUZxSValNGLfuwFZZF8a3dwaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 46 more ads from this profile
- 2021-05-10 16:07:57 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Staff Nurse - Theatre & Anaesthetics job in a Hospital in South Dublin
Staff Nurse job in a theatre department in a hospital in South Dublin. Your role as a Staff Nurse in PACU/ Anaesthetics will be to carefully monitor the condition of patients who are waking up from post-operative anaesthesia. Hours are full time and Salary is in line with HSE PayScale €30,609 - €47,431. If you want to build your knowledge and experience in Anaesthesia & PACU and work in a facility that is at the cutting edge of medical technology then this may be the job for you!
Simply Click Apply and send us your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information. If you do not have an upto date CV then send in what you have & we will update it for you.
Job Title: Staff Nurse - Theatre & Anaesthetics Location: South Dublin Salary: HSE payscale €30,609 - €47,431 Hours: Full-time
• Competitive Salary and an excellent pension scheme, a generous sick pay scheme, life assurance, subsidised on-site cafés and discounts at local businesses. Income protection and paid maternity leave after 2 years
• Our client is easy to get to and offers subsidised parking. If you use public transport, it is a 10-minute walk away from a Luas stop and a number of buses from Central, North, West and East Dublin intersect here
• You get study support for third level courses, including financial support and study leave in one of the most technologically advanced Hospitals in the country.
• NMBI Registration
• BLS & ACLS
• 1 year experience in an acute setting & Anaesthetics experience
What Three Q offers candidates:
• Help sprucing up your CV
• Interview Preparation & Tips
• Referral Scheme – Refer a friend or family member & get upto €250 (T&C’s apply)
• Bursary Scheme – If we place you in a Medical/Nursing role after 6 months you get a €250 training bursary (T&C’s apply)
Click Apply and send us your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information. Or check out our other medical jobs on www.3qrecruitment.ie
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines