Staff Nurse - Theatre
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NGVhZmNhMTllMmYzNWVjMmNjODUxNzdiOGI5ZGU4YTLl5UyE4a5yb4l9JS3ZfRL3aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vN2JiZDY2MDIyYTQ3NjMyMzBiMTAyYWI3ZDRkMDc3NWRhMzliOWM5YWY2MTY0ZDE0Nzk3YmNjZWJhY2IwMjMwZS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- HR Contact:
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 2019-01-29 11:38:11 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Staff Nurses required for the Theatre department (Scrub, Circulating, Anaesthetics and Recovery) of a private hospital in Dublin 9. Full time hours. Salary €29, 085 - €45, 746 DOE. Those with experience in any of the above areas are suitable to apply.
Send your CV to adverts(at)3qrecruitment.ie with 'ADAR-16544' in the subject line to apply or call Aisling on (01) 905 9333 for more information.
Job title: Staff Nurse Location: Dublin 9 Salary: €29, 085 - €45, 746 Hours: Full time
Continual Learning and Development support
Skills and Qualifications:
Registration with NMBI
Demonstrated ability to deliver excellent clinical care
Minimum one year's experience in Theatre
To apply for this Staff Nurse job, send your CV to adverts(at)3qrecruitment.ie with 'ADAR-16544' in the subject line or call Aisling on (01) 905 9333 for more information & a full job description.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines