Staff Nurse - Theatre
- https://media.adverts.ie/eyJidWNrZXQiOiJtZWRpYS5hZHNpbWcuY29tIiwia2V5IjoiYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGciLCJvdXRwdXRGb3JtYXQiOiJqcGVnIiwiZWRpdHMiOnsicmVzaXplIjp7IndpZHRoIjoxMzAsImhlaWdodCI6MTMwfX19?signature=ae8f48daf0e831c60dfa3fe6a41c431af1dfcafbfc04871128197d4486c4f875 Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- Co. Kilkenny Kilkenny
- 45 more ads from this profile
- 2022-01-14 16:21:38 4 months ago
- Ad Views:
Staff Nurse - Theatre Job opportunity with a Private Hospital in Kilkenny
Staff Nurse – Theatre job opportunity with a Private Hospital in Kilkenny. This Hospital offers a range of surgical specialities, departments, and diagnostics and is renowned for its high standards of patient safety and quality care. As a Staff Nurse your job will be to work in your assigned unit which may include - anaesthetics, scrub, circulating, post anaesthetic care unit (PACU), or endoscopy. Hours are Full-time & salary €30,609 - €47,431 + DOE. If you are a Staff Nurse with Theatre experience then this may be the job for you.
Job title: Staff Nurse – Theatre Location: Kilkenny Salary: €30,609 - €47,431 + DOE Hours: Full time
• Our client is offering a generous salary, a Pension scheme Group and discount health insurance
• Flexible working arrangements, free staff car parking, education support and subsidised restaurant
• If career progression is something you’re looking for, then our client offers advancement opportunities. You will work in a hospital that is a leading provider of surgical specialties and diagnostics where the consultants are leading practitioners in their fields.
• NMBI Registration
• Minimum 2-years post registration experience
• BLS certification
• Theatre qualification an advantage
What Three Q offers candidates:
• Help sprucing up your CV
• Interview Preparation & Tips
• Referral Scheme – Refer a friend or family member & get up-to €250 (T&C’s apply)
• Bursary Scheme – If we place you in a Medical/Nursing role after 6 months you get a €250 training bursary (T&C’s apply)
Simply click Apply and send in your CV or call Charissa on (01) 878 3335 for more information.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines