Staff Nurse - Theatre
- https://media.adverts.ie/eyJidWNrZXQiOiJtZWRpYS5hZHNpbWcuY29tIiwia2V5IjoiYmNiNmYzODc1YTE0Y2YxNDFkZjA1ZWQ4Njk2OTVhMzA2YzNkYThlZWIxMTM1NDNmZTUwNDY5NjhiY2FhZWY4NS5qcGciLCJvdXRwdXRGb3JtYXQiOiJqcGVnIiwiZWRpdHMiOnsicmVzaXplIjp7IndpZHRoIjoxMzAsImhlaWdodCI6MTMwfX19?signature=ae8f48daf0e831c60dfa3fe6a41c431af1dfcafbfc04871128197d4486c4f875 Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- Co. Westmeath Westmeath
- 47 more ads from this profile
- 2022-05-17 13:56:53 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
Staff Nurse - Anaesthetics Job in the Theatre department with a Private Hospital in Westmeath
Three Q Perms & Temps is recruiting on behalf of our client, a top Private Hospital in Mullingar that provides a wide range of surgical care across a broad spectrum of specialties. They are looking for a Staff Nurse – Anaesthetics to join their team in the Theatre department. Salary is HSE scale €30,609 - €47,431 + DOE and Full-time/ Permanent hours and other benefits include – HSE payscale, Flexible hours, Theatre allowance, Car parking
Simply Click Apply & send in your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more details & to arrange an interview.
If this Nurse job is not for you but you would like help with your job search, then call Charissa to chat about other opportunities.
We are also recruiting for a Endoscopy Nurse in Mullingar
Job title: Staff Nurse – Anaesthetics Location: Westmeath Salary: €30,609 - €47,431 + DOE Hours: Full time/ Permanent
• Salary in line with HSE payscale & signing bonus
• Theatre Allowance & PRSA contribution
• Flexible hours, Paid leave options- sick leave, Training & development opportunities
• NMBI registration
• Anaesthetics/ Theatre experience
• 1 - 2-year’s minimum theatre/ anaesthetics post graduate experience
Simply click Apply and send in your CV or call Charissa on (01) 878 3335 for more information about Nurse jobs.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines