- https://a0.amlimg.com/NGVhZmNhMTllMmYzNWVjMmNjODUxNzdiOGI5ZGU4YTLl5UyE4a5yb4l9JS3ZfRL3aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vN2JiZDY2MDIyYTQ3NjMyMzBiMTAyYWI3ZDRkMDc3NWRhMzliOWM5YWY2MTY0ZDE0Nzk3YmNjZWJhY2IwMjMwZS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Three Q PERMS https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3q-recruitment/ Three Q PERMS
- HR Contact:
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 44 more ads from this profile
- 2019-01-29 11:01:12 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Staff Nurses required on a full time basis for a Nursing Home Group for facilities in North and South Dublin. Salary €29,000 - €45,700 DOE. Experience in care of the elderly required.
Call Aisling on (01) 905 9333 for more information or send your CV to adverts(at)3qrecruitment.ie with 'ADAR-16564' in the subject line to apply.
Job Title: Staff Nurse Location: South Dublin and Clare Salary: €29,000 - €45,700 Shifts: Full-time
A pleasant and friendly work environment
Skills and Qualifications:
Third Level Nursing Qualification
Must be registered with An Bord Altranais (NMBI)
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For the South Dublin role, experience in Dementia Care is required
To apply for this position, send your CV to adverts(at)3qrecruitment.ie with 'ADAR-16564' in the subject line, or call Aisling on (01) 905 9333 for more information.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines