- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzNhNmIwNGMzYmU5ODdhMWQ2YWFjMWM0YjZkNTRjMDYYOKYebPauxdH4d0fJLBkqaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYTZhODEzZTQ3YmZkNmY1Y2Q1MDUzYjFiNWRhMTdjYzhjMDQ3OTU4MDg1MGFkZDhmOWI1MzA4ZGEwNDViMGIyNy5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Vistatec https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/vistatec-hr/ Vistatec
- Kilmainham, Co. Dublin Kilmainham, Dublin
- 2 more ads from this profile
- 2019-09-20 08:12:58 4 weeks ago
- Ad Views:
IT / Programming
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Vistatec LRS Resource Management team has an opening for a Project Assistant/Coordinator role. This role involves helping in the Capacity Management team with overall monitoring and managing reviewers’ capacity. Some tasks are ongoing and others are as-needed. Requires interaction with reviewer teams, VT production teams as well as client contacts.
Most projects are processed automatically from start to finish with little oversight required. Our goal is to increase automation where possible so we can focus on quality and strengthening relationships within our team, with our vendors and with our client.
Our team works as a global team, with PM support covering all time zones. We have hundreds of linguists who are dedicated specifically to our program. We work hard to train and develop our resources and maintain very low turnover as compared to the industry standard.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Reviewer Capacity Management
Tracking and processing reviewers’ holidays
Daily follow up activities, managing extension requests and reassignments, supporting on-time delivery (OTD)
Working with Vistatec specific applications
Basic troubleshooting of internal and client specific tools
Learning and working with client-specific tools
Documenting processes, implementing improvements to training materials
The candidate must have/be:
Mid-Level experience using Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Calendar
Self-sufficient and reliable, ability and willingness to learn new tools
Acceptance of working independently with some support being provided remotely
Excellent time management skills and the ability to adapt to change
Fluent in English
Ability to communicate clearly in writing (English) and face-to-face online.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines