Accounts Administrator (Full Time)
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NTBmYTI1NTZhMmI2ZDQxMGFlZGY4MTliMWVjZTQyZTTds7-W3LTxOJZ9ywyb4mWRaHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfHx8fHx8MTMweDEzMHx8fGh0dHA6Ly9hdmF0YXJzLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vZGVmYXVsdC1jb21wYW55LnBuZ3w=.png Oscar1995 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/oscar1995/ Warehouse Distribution Company
- HR Contact:
- Financial Director
- Ballymount, Co. Dublin Ballymount, Dublin
- 2019-06-28 17:40:14 1 year ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Accounting / Finance / Insurance|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Title: Accounts Administrator (Full Time Contract)
Salary: €23k PA / DOE
Industry: FMCG Distribution Company
Location: Ballymount Avenue, Dublin 12
Reporting to: Accounts Supervisor
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Administrator to join our team. The successful candidate will provide general accounts assistance and support to the Accounts Team as well as the wider business when required.
Core Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am-5.30pm, with flexibility essential
Role & Responsibilities:
• Providing support to Accounts Payable such as entering invoices, expense claims and dealing with supplier credit claims.
• Carry out month end supplier reconciliations for review by the Accounts Supervisor.
• Providing support to Accounts Receivable such as new account set up, credit checking orders, responding to all customer credit claims and validating same prior to raising credit notes for approval.
• Prepare weekly stock and sales reports for both internal and external recipients.
• Assist the rest of the accounts team with general ad hoc tasks as and when required.
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills are essential for this position and the candidate must be able to demonstrate same.
• Ideally 2 years’ experience in a similar role however in house training will be provided to successful candidate.
• Good attention to detail.
• Experience using a computerised accounting package.
• Self-starter capable of prioritising workload to meet strict deadlines.
• The ability to communicate effectively with work colleagues, customers and suppliers is essential to this position.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV marked for the attention of our Financial Director. Unfortunately we are not in a position to respond to each individual application due to the high volume of submissions. We will only contact those candidates whose CV matches the criteria for the vacancy.
Thank you for your patience.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines