Receptionist / Administrator
- https://media.adverts.ie/eyJidWNrZXQiOiJhdmF0YXJzLmFkc2ltZy5jb20iLCJrZXkiOiJkZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nIiwib3V0cHV0Rm9ybWF0IjoianBlZyIsImVkaXRzIjp7InJlc2l6ZSI6eyJ3aWR0aCI6MTMwLCJoZWlnaHQiOjEzMH19fQ==?signature=a0eb79bc39bff476ef72047fdab7828b07f86cdbc21d0c2bfce0f3c19df8dbc7 Oscar1995 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/oscar1995/ Warehouse Distribution Company
- Ballymount, Co. Dublin Ballymount, Dublin
- 2022-05-23 11:30:45 6 days ago
- Ad Views:
We are currently looking to recruit a Receptionist/Administrator for a very busy fast paced successful Distribution Company in Calmount Business Park, Ballymount Dublin 12 for a full-time role.
Core Hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday (Flexibility is essential especially in peak)
o Answering the switchboard, managing all incoming calls, ensuring they are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner.
o Greeting and welcoming clients and employees in professional manner.
o Primarily responsible for ensuring that the reception facilities are maintained to the high standard expected within the company including upkeep of reception area.
o Assist and work closely with senior office administrator to cover duties such as:
• Keying Orders
• Preparing Sales Presenters
• Running Daily & Weekly KPI Reports
• Emailing Weekly Reports to various contacts
• Carrier Updates – liaising with relevant carriers for POD updates & general account queries
o Managing meeting rooms’ schedule.
o Distribute post and arrange outgoing postal arrangements.
o Managing courier bookings.
o Managing the in-house security system and keeping track of all visits and calls
o Responsible for the filing and archiving of daily paperwork
o Previous experience in a similar role, desired.
o Strong IT skills with previous experience using MS Office and Outlook. Company operating system is Exchequer.
o Ability to work in a fast moving & busy environment.
o Excellent phone manner, communication, and people skills.
o Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload and multitask.
o Attention to detail.
o Highly motivated with a positive attitude.
o Able to work effectively unsupervised but also a good team player
o Flexibility essential especially in Q4
Location: Calmount Business Park , Ballymount Avenue, Dublin 12
Salary: 25K PA DOE PLUS BONUS
Start Date: Immediate
Unfortunately we are not in a position to respond to each individual application due to the high volume of submissions. We will only contact those candidates whose CV matches the criteria for the vacancy.
Thank you for your patience.
Secretarial / Admin / PA
Call-Centre / Customer Service
Warehouse / Logistics / Shipping
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines