- Warranty Assist
- Blarney, Co. Cork Blarney, Cork
- 2017-12-04 16:29:12 2 days ago
- Ad Views:
Call-Centre / Customer Service
Marketing / Market Research
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Summary of Main Responsibilities
To represent Warranty Assist working as part of the Dealer Warranty team making outbound calls of both a Marketing Sales and Customer Service nature, as well as receiving inbound enquiries.
Your main objectives are:
• To manage all out-bound/in-bound calls are handled promptly, efficiently and professionally. The nature of these calls will include:
o Using our system to call prospective sign-ups to our dealer warranty platform.
o Confirm their interest in the system and products offered, and signing up new enquiries to our system
o Customer service enquiries
• To accurately record and communicate customer work instructions and to seek out sales opportunities, and appropriately advise customers of further promotions offered
• Participate in projects as and when required or as directed by management.
• To exceed customer satisfaction by anticipating, identifying and taking ownership of customer requirements and delivering the best solution.
• To handle any complaints in line with company procedure
• Enhance the relationship between customers and each brand/department within the business
• Develop and maintain a close and effective professional relationship with your internal colleagues both within the contact Centre and other company departments.
• To maintain and update the company databases as necessary and to ensure high levels of quality/accurate data capture.
Previous experience in telesales or the motor trade is helpful, however training will be provided on all aspects of the role, we will be looking for candidates who possess the following attributes.
• You have a natural, outgoing and cheery personality.
• You would enjoy working as part of a team for a motor business.
• You have excellent inter-personal skills with an interest in building long-term relationships with new and existing colleagues as well as our customers
• You have a first-class telephone manner and can communicate effectively
• You would enjoy an office environment and are confident working with Microsoft Office and web-based applications.
• You are a quick thinker and your typing is fast and accurate
• You respond to personal targets
• You enjoy resolving customer issues and can remain calm and polite under pressure
• Working from your own initiative comes naturally for you.
• You will benefit from being adaptable/versatile as requirements/demands on the contact centre are subject to change as the department and company grows.
• You are used to closing sales/marketing deals over the phone, equally you will need to demonstrate resilience as some days will be more successful than others.
• You may have experience in a target driven call centre environment or previous experience working as part of a busy service department within the motor industry.
• You may have some technical knowledge of motor vehicles, specifically Warranty Protection.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines