- https://a0.amlimg.com/NjdhNDM0ZmRhYmJkYmQ0OWY5YWRiNTIyZmIwNTdkMmLtXlHbfksYpsF1u-r0RF_-aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vMTM2YTY0NWZjNDlhNTEyOWM1YTNhODgxODY3YmRhNTFkM2ZjZTAxOTcyOTJlZmYwOTFlM2QwOWFmYzUyMThiOS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Maeve Plower https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/maeve-plower/ Weirs of Baggot Street
- Dublin 4, Co. Dublin Dublin 4, Dublin
- 1 more ads from this profile
- 2018-09-02 16:53:09 1 year ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
The position of full time Sales Assistant is available for a well-established Home, Gift & DIY shop in Ballsbridge, Dublin City Centre. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic team-player with strong sales and visual merchandising skills.
They must have proven sales experience particularly in a retail environment and possess an ability to sell a diverse product range from DIY and security products to homewares and gifts.
Day to day responsibilities, while primarily sales, will also include cash management, stock rotation, goods inwards and store merchandising.
This is a full time sales position for an enthusiastic self-starter who can work on their own initiative.
The successful candidate will be very customer focused, well presented and an excellent communicator.
This is a full time position.
Flexibility is essential as rostered days will include Saturdays and may be subject to change weekly.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines