- https://a0.amlimg.com/NjdhNDM0ZmRhYmJkYmQ0OWY5YWRiNTIyZmIwNTdkMmLtXlHbfksYpsF1u-r0RF_-aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vMTM2YTY0NWZjNDlhNTEyOWM1YTNhODgxODY3YmRhNTFkM2ZjZTAxOTcyOTJlZmYwOTFlM2QwOWFmYzUyMThiOS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Maeve Plower https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/maeve-plower/ Weirs of Baggot Street
- Ballsbridge, Co. Dublin Ballsbridge, Dublin
- 2018-09-14 00:14:51 5 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
• How would you like to work in a vibrant city centre retail store/coffee shop?
• Do you love dealing with people be it advising on home décor, assisting on gift purchases, cutting keys or serving coffee?
• Have you got strong visual merchandising skills?
• Have you a flair for helping customers with their choice of paint colour and interiors?
• Have you a proven track record of successfully selling homewares and gifts in a fast paced retail environment?
• Have you experience working as a barista in a coffee shop?
• Do you have the desire to serve the perfect coffee every time and the personality to drive the coffee shop end of our business?
If you are a high energy, enthusiastic team player seeking a challenging role with lots of opportunity for progression in a dynamic retail store then we think you need to talk to us.
We have a full time position available at for a well presented, sales-driven, customer-orientated person. You will need to posses strong inter-personal skills and be someone who proactively seeks to address customer needs to ensure an excellent customer experience every time.
You will need to possess a flair for creating displays across the store in all departments and the ability to confidently assist customers in a friendly and helpful manner, be it in their choice of décor and paint or by providing a high quality cup of coffee in the coffee bar.
You will be easily able to move between selling gifts and home interiors to serving coffee and treats in our newly opened coffee bar.
You will need strong time management and organizational skills to juggle customer requirements while also dealing with a busy shop floor. You will need the ability to work in a close knit team and yet be able to bring your experience to the organization and work on your own initiative.
If you think you fit the bill then give us a call, we’d love to meet and have a chat.
This is a full-time position. Previous retail experience essential.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines