Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS ii USM Lens - New
If you could only have one lens, many photographers would pick the upgraded EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens from Canon due to its exceptionally versatile zoom range from wide-angle to short telephoto, a constant f/4 aperture, and an outstanding build quality befitting an L-series lens. This version II of the popular lens makes improvements to image quality through the use of a new optical design with four glass-molded aspherical elements, which helps to limit vignetting in your images. Also, it uses an Air Sphere Coating to reduce ghosting and flaring.
A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor AF system provides fast and accurate autofocus while built-in optical image stabilization can help compensate for about 4 stops of shutter speed, minimizing the effects of camera shake. This lens also offers a zoom lock switch to prevent lens creep when not actively in use as well as an internal focus system. Full-time manual focus override is available for making adjustments regardless of the AF mode. Additionally, it has a rounded 10-blade aperture diaphragm for smooth out of focus elements.
As with all L-series lenses, this optic has a dust- and water-resistant construction thanks to numerous seals that prevent intrusion when working in inclement weather. It also uses a fluorine coating on the exposed front and rear elements to help prevent smudges and to make cleaning easier.
- EF-Mount L-Series Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to 22
- Four GMo Aspherical Elements
- Air Sphere Coating
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Internal Focus; Full-Time MF Override
- Zoom Lock Switch; Fluorine Coating
- Dust- and Water-Resistant Construction
- Rounded 10-Blade Diaphragm
In the Box:
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens
- Lens Hood
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Focal Length: 24 - 105mm
- Camera Mount Type: Canon EF
- Format Compatibility: 35mm Film/Full-Frame Digital Sensor
- Angle of View: 84° - 23° 20'
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.48' (45 cm)
- Magnification: 0.23x
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 1:4.3
- Elements/Groups: 17/12
- Diaphragm Blades: 10, Rounded
- Image Stabilization: Yes
- Autofocus: Yes
- Tripod Collar: None
- Filter Thread: Front: 77 mm
- Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 3.29 x 4.65" (83.5 x 118 mm)
- Weight: 28.04 oz (795 g)
All items sold by Prima Photo & Video are dispatched from our EU warehouse, and are usually delivered to your door within 6-12 working days of your confirmed & paid order.
We will provide tracking as soon as it becomes available.
We accept PayPal as method of payment. No payment plans will be entered into under any circumstances. Cash will only be accepted as payment prior to us placing the order with our supplier, therefore cash on delivery will not be entertained.
Collection in Co. Monaghan CAN be arranged, but this is not the norm. The order will have to be paid for in full before we place the order with our supplier.
Sadly, we do not accept swaps or trade-ins. They do not pay the bills, so please do not ask.
Warranty Information: https://primaphotovideo.com/pages/warranty-return-policy