Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Lens - Brand New
A superb successor model of the professional zoom lens that is ideal for digital photography. It features various special lens elements including 3 aspherical lens elements, 1 Super UD lens element and 2 UD lens elements for excellent image quality in the entire zoom range. The lightweight design, together with the new zoom ring lock and fluorine coating, making this lens more durable and reliable.
-Professional f/2.8L large aperture standard zoom lens
- Newly developed 18 elements in 13 group optical design
- 1 Ultra-high-precision Ground-glass and 2 high-precision Glass-molded (GMo) Aspherical lens elements
- 1 Super UD and 2 UD lens elements
- 9-blade circular aperture
- 0.38m minimum focusing distance
- Inner focusing design, ring USM and optimized - AF algorithm achieve fast, quiet and accurate autofocus
- Optimized lens coatings for digital cameras to ensure excellent color balance and minimize ghosting and flare
- Fluorine coating to make cleaning easier
- Enhanced lens structure to increase durability and toughness to cope with the demand of professional users
- New zoom ring lock to lock the zoom position at wide end
- A 15% reduction compared to previous generation
- Dust and water resistance
In the Box:
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Lens Pouch
- Lens Construction: 18 elements in 13 groups
- Special Lens Elements:
1 Super UD lens element
2 UD lens elements
3 Aspherical lens elements
- Special Coating: Fluorine Coating
- No. of Diaphragm Blades: 9 (circular aperture)
- Minimum Aperture: f/22
- Closest Focusing Distance (m): 0.38m
- Maximum Magnification (x): 0.21x
- AF Actuator: Ring USM
- Full-time Manual Focus: Supported
- Image Stabilizer: None
- Dust & Water Resistant*: Supported
- Filter Diameter (mm): 82mm
- Length x Diameter (mm): 113 x 88.5 mm
- Weight (g): Approx. 805g
All items sold by Prima Photo & Video are dispatched from our warehouse in the UK, and are usually delivered to your door within 6-12 working days of your confirmed & paid order.
We will provide tracking as soon as it becomes available.
We accept PayPal as method of payment. No payment plans will be entered into under any circumstances. Cash will only be accepted as payment prior to us placing the order with our supplier, therefore cash on delivery will not be entertained.
Collection in Co. Monaghan CAN be arranged, but this is not the norm. The order will have to be paid for in full before we place the order with our supplier.
Sadly, we do not accept swaps or trade-ins. They do not pay the bills, so please do not ask.
Warranty Information: https://primaphotovideo.com/pages/warranty-return-policy