The Screwdriver "Expert" Guide - CB Repair Book
We only have one left of these highly sought after books in stock. They are one of the besk books on the market and written by Lou Franklin, a CB radio repair man who repaired CB radios for years.
In THE "SCREWDRIVER EXPERT’S" GUIDE (To Peaking Out & Repairing CB Radios), you’ll learn things like:
· How to "peak out" your transmitter, modulation, and receiver for greatest range and efficiency.
· How to wire any mike or power mike to any CB radio, or diagnose and repair mike-related problems.
· How to diagnose and repair the most common antenna/SWR problems.
· How to diagnose and replace bad "Finals" and crystals for about $3.
· Worthless gimmicks and junk products that don’t do anything.
· Tips on curing automobile ignition noise.
· The best brands to buy, and what to avoid.
· Methods of changing and adding channels for both crystal and PLL radios.
· How to add FM to many AM or AM/SSB models.
· How to unlock the Clarifier so that it also slides on Transmit.
· Specific power & modulation adjustments for hundreds of American and foreign PLL models.
...and loads more information