Office chair RH Logic 400 Ergonomic Office Chair
Top Top Quality Ergonomic Office chair
Check it out online
The RH Logic 400 is perfect for both remedial and preventative back care solutions, as well as 24/7 use in control rooms.
Based on the unique 'two-point principle' of upright posture and active sitting, the chair improves breathing and circulation, and stimulates the muscles. The one to one tilt action ensures that lower back support remains constant, whatever position the user sits in.
The RH Logic 400 has a high backrest and comes as standard with lumbar pump, seat slide, castors for carpeted floors, base in graphite aluminium and Gaja fabric.
• Fully adjustable for seat height, back rake angle, back height, seat slide and lumbar support
• Unique '2PP' principle ensures optimum support and blood circulation during dynamic sitting
• Exchangeable seat and back pads to increase longevity and reduce cost of ownership
• Memory foam and coccyx cut-out seat pads available, as well as 3D armrests
• ESD version is available
• Environmental impact is traceable through EPD (Environmental Product Declaration)
• 8S Class A Armrests - Black - Black Frame. Adjustable in height and width. Rotating. Armrest height above seat 215-295 mm.
• 8E Class A Armrests - Black - Silver Frame. Adjustable in height, depth and width. Armrest height above seat 215-295 mm.
• 8R3D Relax Armrests. Adjustable height, depth and sideways position. Single arm option also available.
• Height and depth adjustable
• XL Seat - 485(w) x 515(d) mm - suitable for larger users
Coccyx Cut-out Seat
• Coccyx relief recess cut out for injured coccyx
• Standard Height Gas Stem (410-530 mm)
• 4Q Standard Height Black Gas Stem - Same gas stem as standard, but all in black rather than silver
• High gas stem B (480-610 mm) - suitable for taller users
• Upgrade to Black High Gas Stem B (480-610 mm) - Same gas stem as the high gas stem, but all in black rather than silver
• Silver graphite 5X aluminium base (as standard)
• Black 5X aluminium base
• Polished 5X aluminium base
• Castors for carpeted floors (as standard)
• Castors for hard floors
Memory Foam Seat
• Memory foam seat pad for extra comfort
CMHR Foam Seat
• CMHR (Combustion Modified High Resilient) foam is used when the strictest fire code standards are required, such as in hotel lobbies, hospitals, schools, mass transit (airplanes, buses). The foam has a high density which helps it last a long time. Fire retardant chemicals in the foam give the texture a grainy feel