Royal Naval Mine Watchers Enamel Badge.
* The Royal Naval Mine Watching service was a civilian organization formed in 1952 as part of the Auxiliary Forces of the British Naval Service. In 1962 the service was amalgamated with the Admiralty Ferry Crews Association to become The Royal Naval Auxiliary Service.
* The Badge has original back plate and pin.
* Militaria Collector Interest.
* Medal Collector Interest.
* Plus Standard Postage and Package
* Certificate of Postage and Receipt for all items posted.
* Combined Postage with Two or more items.
* Other Postal Rates Available on Request.
* Feedback will be sent as soon as Feedback is Received.