World War 2 Safe Conduct Pass
* Safe Conduct Pass
" The German Soldier who carries this Safe Conduct is using it as a sign of his genuine wish to give himself up. He is to be disarmed , to be well looked after , to receive food and medical attention as required , and to be removed from the danger zone as soon as possible. "
Dwight D. Eisenhower , Supreme Commander, Allied Expeditionary Force.
* Militaria Collector Memorabilia History and Interest.
* Military Collector Memorabilia History and Interest.
* Plus Registered Postage and Package = €8.20
* Certificate of Postage and Receipt for all items posted.
* Combined Postage with Two or more items.
* Other Postal Rates Available on Request.
* Feedback will be sent as soon as Feedback is Received.