Bottom Bracket BB Wrench with Crank Tool for Shimano Hollowtech II
This tool combination set provides everything needed for the removal and installation of external bearing crankset bottom brackets. The BB wrench securely engages the 16 external notches of bottom bracket cups while the crank tool engages the 8 internal splines of the crank arm adjustment cap on Shimano Hollowtech II systems.
- Made from heat-treated alloy tool steel
- Compatible with all 16 notch bottom bracket cups with an outside diameter of approximately 44mm (Shimano, Campagnolo, Chris King, FSA MegaExo, Hope, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-type, Surly, Wheels, Fulcrum, and others)
- Long handle for extra leverage
- Recommended torque setting for bottom bracket cups: 35 - 50 Nm
- Recommended torque setting for crank arm adjustment cap: 0.4 - 0.7 Nm
1x Bottom Bracket Tool
1x Crank Tool for Shimano Hollowtech II
Item will be dispatched with An Post Standard Post which aims to provide next working day delivery within Ireland. All orders placed before 3pm (Mon-Fri) will be dispatched the same day, all other orders will be dispatched the next working day.