Mac Programming for Dummies - Dan Parks Sydow - Paperback - Introduction to C Programming Language
This is Mac Programming for Dummies by Dan Parks Sydow in paperback. 368 pages.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS BOOK REFERS TO THE CLASSIC MAC ENVIRONMENT AND NOT OS X.
Some fading and staining of the front cover, spine and on the bottom/top/fore edges as shown.
The Fun and Easy Way to Learn How to Program for the Mac
Your Guided Tour to Creating Programs with C
How to Write Useful Programs —Explained in Plain English
"I must commend you on your code-writing conventions — the best system I've encountered...'
— Stephen Clemens, a loyal reader of Dan Sydow's
If you've never programmed, but are curious to try your hand at it. Or you've programmed a computer, but not a Mac. Contrary to popular belief, the words "programming" and "fate-worse than death" don't always have to appear together! Mac Programming For Dummies makes programming for the Mac simple and fun, with just the information you need to begin programming right away!
Learn the ins and outs of programming painlessly with Mac Programming For Dummies:
• From defining a graphical user interface to writing code—learn the fundamentals that will allow you to create a Macintosh program
• Learn about the various types of coding materials and resources and ResEdit,
• Tackle the Mac's most popular compiler—THINK C
• Find out why you should use the C programming language and how it differs from other languages
• Special appendices include coverage of things that might go wrong, a handy Tool Box reference, and a C language reference
• Plus, Dan's Lists of Top Ten Mac Programming Tips:
• Ten Steps to Creating a Mac Program
• Ten Toolbox Functions You Can't Live Without
• The Ten Most Common Mac Programming Mistakes
With Mac Programming For Dummies, you'll see that programming can be fun, interesting, and rewarding.
About the Author
Dan Sydow is a software engineer specializing in educational Macintosh software, and author of several computer program-ming books. Dan got hooked on Macintosh programming when the Mac was first introduced over ten years ago. Since then he has spared no effort in avoiding all other types of computers!
Delivery at cost. Can meet though on Tuam Road or Salthill area at selected times at no extra charge.
Postage is an additional:
€4.50 - Parcel Motel to Parcel Motel
€6.50 - Parcel Motel to your address
€9.00 - An Post Standard Post (reflects An Post rates effective 25 Feb 2019)