Vehicle Graphics - Sign Writing/Branding - Cars/Vans/Trailers - Graphics /Signs/Signage/Decals/Lettering/Stickers
Other Motor Services
Vehicle signage is a form of advertising that is getting increasingly popular among small to medium-sized companies,
Having graphics on your vehicle is a very inexpensive way of letting people know that you’re open for business.
Your van is constantly on the road and for a small budget, the advertising will cost less than a euro per day.
There are 2 ways of starting this:
decide your budget and let us design to meet it
go through all details with us and we'll quote it for you.
(you will need to know what coverage you'd like; all details - bullet points; logos and slogans; social media, contact details - phone no and email addresses, websites)
Please feel free to let us help you with all these details and put them on a layout for you.
We will design the van and send you a mock-up so you can have a look at a drawing of your vehicle and come back with any corrections you'd like.
We will produce it only when you are entirely satisfied with the drawings/design.
Tips for design:
• make clear what your company does
* use the company logo
• make contact details easy to find in the design - think of colors, dimensions, position – (contact details should be present on both sides and rear)
• make the content clear and easy to read (that might go on both sides and rear)
• special attention to the rear of the vehicle – keep it decluttered and easy to read – send out the right message about who you are and what you do.
• Decide coverage - decide whether you'll use the front, back, sides, and sometimes roof of the vehicle for advertising.
• simple text design
• part or full wrap
• temporary magnetic signs
Please feel free to ask for:
vehicle graphics, car & van wraps, banners, lettering, prints, wall & floor graphics, window display graphics & frosted graphics, 3D shop front raised letters & fascia signs.
Tips on choosing a service
Contact a few service providers and compare prices/quotes
Know exactly what you are getting for your money
Get quote in writing and ask for references
Know your rights, visit the CCPC website