concept 2 new version model d pm3 concept2
Please note I do not take any payment prior to delivery and inspection by the buyer. There is a advert on here for concept2 machines where they ask for prepayment and I understand at the moment that those machines will not be delivered, I've contacted adverts to alert them.
New version of the model D with PM3 monitor, serviced and cleaned and ready to row
Based in Cork but travel to Dublin regularly so can deliver to both and places in between
Things to check for when buying a concept2 rowing machine:
1) Drag - should be over 200 at level 10
2) Check all the screws and bolts are in place, especially on the fan wheel and holding the legs on.
3) No grinding, catching or slipping when you take a stroke.
4) There is good tension in the shock cords and no fraying off them (need to look under the rower on the main body - remove plastic cover if there.
5) Chain isn't coated in oil, older models need a slight oiling of the chain but not so much it sprays onto the machin itself.
6) Top rail is smooth and straight and there are no bumbs when you roll back and forth.
All my rowers meet these conditions everytime, concept2s are a passion of mine and I strip everyone I have down, clean them, replace what's needed, service it and rebuild. The age of a concept2 is not a issue if you know what you are doing, I've had ergs that are over twenty years old that have been in better condition than ones of six months. Neither is the number of meters, for one thing a monitor can be changed or reset and will not tell you how the meters on it where rowed.