A606D Multi-Charger AC/DC 6A
Feature Packed multi-Charger at a Fantastic Price !
The brilliant new GT Power A606D is a high performance, micro-processor controlled, fast charger/discharger and has a built-in Lithium balancer.
It’s perfect for charging Li-Ion, Li-Po, Li-Fe, Ni-MH, Ni-Cd and Lead Acid batteries from either a 10~18.0v DC power source or a 220 / 240v AC supply. With a maximum internal circuit power of 50W and a variable charge current of up to 6.0A, the A606D is a versatile and easy-to-use unit.
With charging and discharging cycles, 5 regime memories, a storage setting for Lithium packs and much more, the Sigma II EQ does just about everything a modeller could need.
Supplied with built-in XH balance ports and TP adaptor board to suit Impulse, Flight Power, Thunder Power and many other batteries with optional EH and PQ boards also available. The Sigma A606D can be further enhanced with an optional temperature sensor or USB link for your home PC.
With a high quality metal case with integral heatsinks for even better cooling!
Technical Specification :
- Input Operating voltage range: 10.0-18.0V DC, 220-240V AC
- Circuit power: max.50W for charging
Max. 5W for discharging
- Charge current range: 0.1 to 6.0A
- Discharge current range: 0.1 to 1.0A
- Current drain for balancing Li-po: 300mAh/cell
- NiCd / NiMH battery cell count: 1 to 15 cells
- Lithium Polymer battery cell count: 1 to 6 Series
- With Built In LiPo Balancer for up to 6 Cell LiPo batteries
- Lead Acid / Pb battery voltage: 2 to 20V
Delivery cost : €15 anywhere in Ireland (registered, insured parcel post) or FOC if Collected
Returns Policy : 100% refund within 30 days of delivery, with unopened and undamaged packaging (buyer pays for return costs !). 30 day product warranty included
More details (including videos of the models in action), More models and More Accessories .... just visit our Web Site or Find Us On Facebook !