Browse categories

Solid wood floor 130sq yds

Solid wood floor 130sq yds
Asking price: €600 sold
Seller:
SubmarinerSS
Feedback:
11 0
Location:
Ferns, Wexford
Entered/Renewed:
10 months ago
Ad Views:
1,513
Viewing 1 of 5
Solid wood floor 130sq yds

Description

130sq yds of solid wood flooring. Good condition, prime for laying & re-finishing

Shipping: Collection
Payment: Cash
From sellers around the web:
Comments
benhoran 11 months ago
Still available?
james1973 11 months ago
hi there , just wondering if this is still available ?
SubmarinerSS 11 months ago
@james1973 Hi, I have a deposit on this so expect sale to go through in next couple of weeks. Will update either way
SubmarinerSS 10 months ago
@james1973 Hi James, in case you’re still looking, this is back on the market
123paula 10 months ago
Hi is the floor still available?
SubmarinerSS 10 months ago
@123paula Hi, yes, deal fell through so this is available again. Floor due to come up on Friday, so first up, best dressed
brianduffy 10 months ago
Hi is it oak and how long is it installed
SubmarinerSS 10 months ago
@brianduffy Hi, it was laid before we moved in, so approx 8-10 years I’d guess? As far as I know it’s oak.
SubmarinerSS 10 months ago
This floor will be lifted between Wednesday and Friday of this week if anyone wants to see it’s condition while in place.
fihu 10 months ago
Was it glued on the joints do you know
SubmarinerSS 10 months ago
@fihu Hi, I don’t think so, don’t see any sign of that
fihu 10 months ago
You don't know anyone who would deliver if I pay
SubmarinerSS 10 months ago
@fihu Hi, no sorry.
joehurl 10 months ago
Hi SubmarinerSS. I can see that the boards are various lengths - can you let me know the width and thickness of them? Cheers
SubmarinerSS 10 months ago
@joehurl Hi there, the width of the board is 12 cm and the depth is just under 2 cm
SubmarinerSS 10 months ago
Update: approx 75% of the boards lifted perfectly. The other 25% received some damage to the tongue of the tongue and groove. My tiler reckons this is easily repairable.
As a result, dropping the price to €400 as is for the lot
joehurl 10 months ago
€400 OFFERED
Offering new asking price. Subject to seeing further pictures now they are lifted. Can you DM me?
SubmarinerSS 10 months ago
@joehurl: €400 OFFER ACCEPTED
Lulu Byrne 10 months ago
Hi are these gone
SubmarinerSS 10 months ago
@Lulu Byrne Hi, sorry just saw your message. Deal agreed just not yet collected