Care Assistant (Dublin 1 - Full Time)
- http://a1.amlimg.com/ODdhMjM3OTNhYzJhODc3YmE5YzQ0MGU3NjQ0NTVmODHMvyvcv3W_Kqj4tlssYqsWaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vMmFiMjNlMDczMWYzYmUzZGIwYzlhZDgzOGU1NGFhNjc4ZTYzNGQxYzIyNmIxNTQ5NWI4ZDM5MmQ2NWI3YmVmOS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg All In Care http://www.adverts.ie/jobs/all-in-care/ All In Care
- HR Contact:
- HR Manager
- Dublin 1, Co.Dublin Dublin 1, Dublin
- 2012-03-02 12:21:50 4 years ago
- Ad Views:
Description (last update: 4 years ago)
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Salary:||€12.50 per hour|
All In Care Ltd a leading home care provider is now recruiting for well experienced Care Assistants for the following areas: Abbey St, Amiens St, Capel St, Dorset St, Henry St, Mountjoy Sq, Marlboro St, North Wall, O Connell St, Parnell Sq, Talbot St. Full and Part-time positions available in all areas. Extremely competitive salary and career prospects.
Potential candidates must have FETAC level 5 (Full 8 Modules) in Introduction to Nursing Studies/Care In the Community/Intellectual Disabilities or related discipline or the candidate must be working towards completing their full FETAC level 5 Qualification. Fluent English both oral and written required. Applicants must supply two professional written references and be prepared to complete a Garda vetting form. Ability to drive and access to a vehicle for work is a requirement.
Please apply below with CV and cover letter.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines