JCB Bucket Teeth 9FL / E25, Excavator teeth
The JCB tooth is a market leading tooth design due to the metallurgical composition and unique shape and design. Cast using a unique material mix and Austenitic Ductile Iron (ADI) the JCB tooth profile and shape are designed to prevent the tooth breaking; maximise wear life by wearing, not breaking.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Integrated side cutter forms part of the bucket profile to ensure strong cutting edge, maximise life of the buckets natural edges and improves heaped bucket capacity.
- Cast from Austenitic Ductile Iron (ADI) for excellent strength and wear characteristics.
-Sunken pocket in underside - to maintain tooth sharpness and tooth / bucket / machine efficiency.
- Designed by JCB, for JCB machines.
- Twin strap adaptor profile more maximum toe plate retention and strength.
- Four bolt fixing ensures teeth are held securely to the bucket.
-Specific sided - ensures material flow into bucket for maximum heaped capacity and square cutting profile.
- Recessed bolts to protect bolts and retain teeth throughout the life of the part and give improved digging efficiency.
- Standard teeth globally for all JCB Mini Excavators and Backhoe Loader machines.
- Fits a huge range of JCB and competitor buckets.
JCB Part number Description Weight
333/D8457 JCB Right Hand Side Cutter 5Kg €8
333/D8456 JCB Left Hand Side Cutter 5Kg €8
333/D8455 40/303603 JCB tooth 2Kg €8