Internal Audit Senior
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NDI1NjUwOGNkNjdlNmUwYjgxZmRjNTk1Y2YzNWVkMjeQ_OmHb8eMkTFr-UUS_8EoaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vMzk4OTI5NGY3M2VjMzNkMWNjMzg1YTBhYWZiZWMzY2E2OWZhYTBmN2Q2MGExMGRmOGYzYWZhNjJiNmFmZmRkNC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Mazars https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/mazars/ Mazars
- HR Contact:
- Caroline O'Sullivan
- Dublin 2, Co. Dublin Dublin 2, Dublin
- 5 more ads from this profile
- 2016-06-16 16:41:20 2 years ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Accounting / Finance / Insurance|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Mazars wish to appoint an experienced Internal Auditor with an internal audit, accountancy or similar qualification and at least 2-3 years post qualification experience. Working closely with the management team this individual will be required to oversee operational aspects and performance of a range of assurance assignments of a recurring and non-recurring nature with specific focus on internal audit. Strong technical, interpersonal and client relationship skills are required for this role. We are also open to candidates with external audit experience who would like to expand on their skillset and take on a new challenge. The individual must have a thirst for learning and development.
The role will be based in: Block 3, Harcourt Centre, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2.
Hours of work are 39 hours per week and the minimum salary will be €40,000.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines