Early Years Educator
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NzZmYWU2YmMyYzU1YzFhNGEyYmRkYzU3ZDdkNTUwMTcOC7MlcqTumhMFKQyL2QptaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vODk0MjJkOTc4ZWMxZGY0NjM4OTQ4ODE3NjBhYTQwYTBiOGJmMDM0Njk4MTNlNThjZmFjNDRiMjE5ZTliZjQ1Ni5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Oakmount Creche https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/oakmount-creche/ Oakmount Creche
- HR Contact:
- Creche Manager-Jennifer Kinsella
- Clonskeagh, Co. Dublin Clonskeagh, Dublin
- 2015-03-06 16:12:32 1 year ago
- Ad Views:
Education / Training
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Would you like to work in a centre that has...
>A large outdoor space like no other, including a secret bamboo garden, bamboo shop & water wall.
>A friendly, supportive working environment with like-minded, dedicated early professionals.
>A surrounding environment where children can go on nature walks & forest exploration.
>Two internal common rooms where the children’s learning is further scaffolded and extended…
Then this is the place for YOU !
A qualified full-time early years educator is required for a full daycare creche in the Clonskeagh area of Dublin.
University College Dublin Campus (UCD).
Candidates must be qualified with a minimum Fetac Level 5 childcare qualification from a recognized body, with at least 1years experience. (Fetac 6/ 7 or 8 are also acceptable) A degree in Early years education would be a distinct advantage.
Candidates must also be in position to obtain overseas (translated) vetting where applicable.
Successful candidates must have the following attributes:
> Be good team players
> Passionate about Early Years
> Be enthusiastic
> Have good communication skills and be committed to the field of Early years education.
What benefits are on offer??
> As a company we offer opportunities for continuous professional development with in-house training.
> Regular paid training workshops.
> A number of paid sick leave days.
> A company uniform.
> Paid parking.
> Competitive salary rates.
If you wish to find out more, please apply below with a CV and cover letter.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines