Tilt Motion Sensor for Car Security Alarm
DIRECTED DEI 507M
DIGITAL MOTION TILT SENSOR
- The 507M Digital Tilt/Motion Sensor is used to complement the level of security provided by the shock sensors found on most alarm systems. - --- The tilt/motion sensor detects when the vehicle is being raised in an attempt to either remove the wheels/tires or tow the vehicle.
-The 507M is capable of independently referencing the vehicle's initial angles of vertical and horizontal inclination each time the vehicle is parked, ensuring the most accurate tilt (vertical) and motion sensing (horizontal) possible.
- This unit is compatible with all alarm systems.
- (Additional Features and Item Specifics Below)
- BRAND: DEI (Directed Electronics Inc.)
- MODEL: 507M
- TYPE: DIGITAL TILT SENSOR
- CONDITION: BRAND NEW
DIGITAL TILT SENSOR
Ultra-Sensitive miniature Digital Tilt Sensor.
Can Be Integrated with Most Security Systems to Detect the Lifting or Towing of Vehicles.
Also Detects Attempts to Steal a Vehicle Using a Tow Truck or Trailer.
Universal in Design, Will Work with any Security System.
A Must-Have for Anyone With Aftermarket Wheels or Chrome Factory Wheels.
- Car Alarm Ireland Supply and Fit DIGITAL MOTION TILT SENSOR from €95.00
- We offer a Lifetime Warranty to all DEI 507 Tilt Sensors installed by us.
- Mobile installation is available upon request.
- Please contact us before you order.
- Check our webpage page for daily updates and great offers: