Telecaster Wiring Harness with 4-way Switch Modification
***Reverse control harness available upon request for same price***
Fender Telecaster pre-wired control harness with 4-way switch mod.
Position 2 of the 3-way Telecaster selector switch gives you both pickups wired in parallel; this is a standard wiring, and one of the classic Telecaster tones. But what if you need a fatter sound out of your Tele? The two outside switch positions on the Tele - which select the bridge or neck pickup individually - stay basically the same. But the middle position (both pickups together) wires the pickups in series rather than parallel. This produces a thicker, meatier sound, while still retaining the recognizable characteristics of a Tele. This is not a hum-cancelling combination, but it gives the increased power of a series link.
The 4-way Tele switch will give you both sounds when you dial in the two pickups together - wired in parallel (standard wiring) and wired in series for a beefier fuller sound.
**Can be supplied with crimp connectors for solderless hook up if required**
• Emerson PRO CTS Solid Shaft (audio taper/logarithmic) potentiometers (Matched)
• Oak Grigsby 4-Way Switch
• Switchcraft 1/4" Mono Input Jack with pre-wired harness using shielded braided wire enclosed with heat shrink tubing and also used on connections for strength (not pictured, see 3-way harness for better idea on location)
• Soviet Union NOS 0.047uf/47nF K42Y-2 Paper in Oil Capacitor (Tested within the ± 10% range)
• Choice of 50's Wiring (pictured) or Emerson Treble Bleed/Volume Mod
• Professionally soldered using vintage push-back wire.
2. Bridge & Neck in Parallel
4. Bridge & Neck in Series (Humbucker Type Fullness)
**Switch Tip and Control Knobs Not Included**
Terms and conditions: If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days and a full refund will be provided. Buyer assumes responsibility for return postage.
Postage is at the standard rate, if you want your items sent by registered post please send me a message.
Potentiometers and other electronic soldered components must be returned in an un-used, un-soldered state and in the original packaging.