Fender Telecaster Premium Wiring Kit
Everything you need to re-wire your
Fender Telecaster yourself or for your upgrade project. May fit Far Eastern guitars although you may need to ream the receiving holes slightly.
These are not metric pots!
Potentiometers are custom made for Tube Amp Doctor by CTS Corp. and feature a 30% log taper and a smooth, low torque.
Check other listings in the shop for information and specs on these potentiometers and capacitors.
- (2) TAD Custom CTS Solid Shaft w/.375" (3/8") Shaft Length (audio taper/logarithmic) potentiometers
- (1) Genuine Oak Grigsby 3-Way Switch
- (1) Switchcraft 1/4" #11 Mono Input Jack
- (1) 0.047uf/47nF K42Y-2 PIO (Paper in Oil)
capacitor NOS (Tested within the ± 10% range)
- (1) EWG Custom Treble Bleed
- 2ft 22AWG black and white vintage push back wire (pre-tinned)
Data Sheet for pots: https://www.tubeampdoctor.com/media/pdf/94/d0/e2/cts-d-a250k-s.pdf
**Switch Tip and Control Knobs Not Included**
Terms and conditions:
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days and a full refund will be provided. Buyer assumes responsibility for return postage.
Potentiometers and other electronic soldered components must be returned in an un-used, un-soldered state and in the original packaging.
If the customer is within a reasonable range collection of items may be available to them otherwise it is probably just as cheap to post the item.