Gibson Les Paul Premium Wiring Kit
When quality and tone cannot be compromised, Emerson circuits are the answer.
Everything you need to re-wire your Les Paul guitar yourself or for your upgrade project. May fit Epiphone and other Far Eastern made guitars although you may need to ream the receiving holes slightly.
These are not metric pots!
Potentiometers are made in USA by Emerson Custom.
Check other listings in the shop for information and specs on these potentiometers and capacitors.
If you need short shaft pots for a shallow top guitar the price of the kit is €56. Purchase here and the difference will be refunded.
- 500K Emerson PRO CTS Long Split Shaft (audio taper/logarithmic) Potentiometers. Shaft Height: 3/8” (9.52MM)
- 0.022uf/22nF and 0.015uf/15nF K40Y-9 PIO (Paper in Oil) capacitors NOS from former Soviet Union (Tested within the ± 10% range)
- Switchcraft 1/4" #11 Mono Input Jack
- 1.5m 22AWG black shielded, braided push back wire (pre-tinned) for power jack to switch and pots
- 1ft 20AWG ground bus wire
Required Mounting Hole for Pots: 3/8” (9.52MM)
**Switchcraft switches available in another listing**
Terms and conditions:
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days and a full refund will be provided. Buyer assumes responsibility for return postage.
Potentiometers and other electronic soldered components must be returned in an un-used, un-soldered state and in the original packaging.