Eternashine Guitar Polish & Scratch Remover, Players Kit
• Restore your guitar finish like a pro - lacquer, polyurethane, polyester (poly), even nitro / nitrocellulose finishes - for the best results ever
• Apply by hand and wipe off to restore your finish! Not a filler, cover-up, nor temporary fix
• Easy to use, finish winds up looking CLEANER, BETTER, NEWER!
• Guitar scratch removal and polishing that is safe for your finish, even repeated use; an entirely new way to polish your electric, acoustic, and bass guitars
• For high-gloss finishes only. For scratches, cleaning or a complete guitar polishing finish restore: our kits do it all
• 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
Polish and remove scratches all in one kit ...Best all-around choice for one or multiple guitars, any color finish
Two-blend set provides deep, safe polishing to restore high gloss guitars
Outperforms normal guitar polishes - this is the one people are talking about!
Safe & easy, with no harsh chemicals or silicone
Kit does up to 25 applications, that's one guitar body up to 25 times, or use on multiple guitars. (note-most guitars require more than one application) Each bottle is 2.1 ou for a 4.2 ou product set, plus towel. For high gloss finishes
Just the best polishing system for your prized instrument
One regular microfiber towel included - EXTRA TOWELS RECOMMENDED and available from my store
Q: Why are musicians world-wide switching to Eternashine?
A: Instead of just polishing your guitar, get the best final restored showroom finish - just like a pro repair shop. Polish away years of use and abuse in minutes! No experience or special tools needed and it's all done by hand. The Player's Kit is a complete polishing system, as well as a scratch remover and finish restorer.
Q: What once required sanding & refinishing now possible in a consumer polish?
A: People ask, "Does this stuff really work?" The answer is "YES!" This product works to remove scratches on your high gloss (gloss) guitar finish. In fact it works so well, that these results USED TO require repeated sanding, buffing, and often a costly refinish repair.
It also removes other surface blemishes bringing your finish back to life, including most: guitar pick scratches, scuffs, swirl marks, sticker residue, ink, marker, perspiration burn, etc.