XVIVE - O1 Tube Squasher Overdrive
1: FET-based overdrive circuitry allows the Tube Squasher to realistically
emulate the smooth overdrive characteristics of a good vacuum tube amp.
The playing dynamics are tube-like in tone and feel.
2: The Tube Squasher is a very powerful tone-shaping tool.
3: An internal supply voltage step-up allows more dynamic range and headroom with tight bass tones.
4: It is a low to medium gain overdrive .
* TONE - shapes color of distorted signal
* LEVEL - controls overall volume of effect
* DRIVE - controls amount of overdrive
* LO CUT - 2 position switch that can alternate between a fat full
range tone and a clear, transparent sound featuring mids and highs.
* Foot Switch toggle effects on/bypass (blue LED “on” indicator)
* Use a cable from the guitar to the Tube Squasher’s INPUT jack and run
another cable from the Tube Squasher’s OUTPUT jack to the amplifier.
* Start with the OUTPUT, TONE and GAIN controls at 12 o’clock.
* Turn the effect on by pressing the footswitch.
* Rotate the Level knob clockwise to increase the overall volume of the effect
or counterclockwise to decrease it.
* Rotate the TONE knob clockwise for a brighter sound and counterclockwise
for a darker sound.
* Rotate the drive knob clockwise to increase the amount of distortion
and counterclockwise to decrease it.
• Input Impedance 850KΩ
Output Impedance <12 kΩ
• Noise Floor <-84dB
• Current Draw 40 mA
• Bypass Hardwire
• Power Supply 9 volts DC
• Unique Tough Textured Finish
• A-weighted, all controls at mid position
• 1 year limited warranty
Feel Free to ask any questions
Terms and conditions: If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days and a full refund will be provided. Buyer assumes responsibility for return postage.
Item must be returned in an un-damaged state and with all the original packaging.